takz's family's Index du Forum
takz's family's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Swansea v Tottenham is David against Goliath says Carlos Car

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    takz's family's Index du Forum -> L'antraide sur SH . -> Srean
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Mar - 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea v Tottenham is David against Goliath says Carlos Car Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Carlos Carvalhal says Swansea will be up against it when they face Tottenham in the FA Cup quarter-finals on Saturday.

Swansea lost 2-0 at home to Spurs in January and are just four points above the relegation zone while Tottenham are third in the table and reached the last 16 of the Champions League.

Speaking ahead of the game at the Liberty Stadium, the Swansea head coach said: "They lose very few games and are very hard to play against. It is David against Goliath.

"I think we are in a better moment than when we played them in the league. In this moment I think we could say we have a 30 per cent chance compared to maybe 10 per cent as we are progressing.

"They will be favourites, they are out of the Champions League so this is the trophy they can win and they will be favourites.

"But we are on the pitch to try to win and do our best to explore the weak points they have and to cover the many strong points they have.

"We will be ready for this and we are complete underdogs because this is not our main competition. sbobet asia

"We have an opportunity and we will give the maximum to go to the semi-finals. I trust my players and believe we can do it."

Tottenham will be without Harry Kane, who will not return to training until next month after damaging ankle ligaments.

Mauricio Pochettino says they will not use Kane's absence as an excuse if they fail to reach the semi-finals and Carvalhal believes Spurs will still be formidable opposition.

"In the last game he was playing [against Bournemouth] they were losing 1-0 and he came out and they won 4-1.

"He is fantastic and I like him a lot, but at big teams, players can replace big players. All their players are international players, they are big players."

Despite remaining preoccupied with steering Swansea further clear of the relegation zone, Carvalhal is promising they will do all they can to reach the last four.

"I have never put out a weakened team, we protect players with small injuries and problems and we will do the same here. We will not take risks, we will not change anything but we do not field a weak team

"We will try and fight and do our best. If we win, fantastic. If not, it's not the end of the world.

"It is a big challenge, we have not reached this stage in my lifetime so it is a challenge." sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Mar - 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 05:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal complete move to sign goalkeeper Bernd Leno from Bay Répondre en citant

Arsenal complete move to sign goalkeeper Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen

sbo bz sbobet Arsenal have completed a deal to sign Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno.Arsenal are yet to confirm the transfer fee or length of Leno's contract. The 26-year-old made 230 appearances for Leverkusen across seven seasons in the Bundesliga and has won six caps for Germany but was not included in Joachim Low's 23-man squad for the World Cup.

The Stuttgart academy product holds the distinction of being the youngest goalkeeper to feature in a Champions League match when he played for Leverkusen against Chelsea in 2011 at just 19 years and 193 days old.Arsenal's head coach Unai Emery told the club's website: "We are very pleased that Bernd Leno will be joining us.

sbo bz sbobet "Bernd is a goalkeeper of high quality and experience. He has been a top performer and regular number one goalkeeper with Leverkusen in the Bundesliga for the past seven years."We are all excited that Bernd has chosen Arsenal Football Club and look forward to start working with him in pre-season."

Leno will become Emery's second official signing since replacing Arsene Wenger at the end of the season, with former Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner arriving on a free transfer.

sbo bz sbobet Sky Sports News understands the Gunners have also agreed a deal for Borussia Dortmund centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos, with the transfer expected to be formally announced on July 1.They are also in talks with Sampdoria for midfielder Lucas Torreira and an agreement is close, according to Sky in Italy.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea v Tottenham is David against Goliath says Carlos Car

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    takz's family's Index du Forum -> L'antraide sur SH . -> Srean Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a